Try this ultra low carb version
I personally loooove tiramisu and was on the look out for a low carb version for a long time. I tried so many and nearly gave up, nothing was really satisfiing. Then, I finally figured out this 10 min recipe with only 3 grams of carbs per serving!!
“First low-carb, gluten free Tiramisu, tasting like the original!”
Insulin bolus 💉
💡The recipe is for 2 servings.
3g carbs per serving.
Low-carb, gluten-free Tiramisu
- 50 g almond flour
- 3 tsp powdered Monksweetner
- 3 pinches cinnamon
- 4 tsp melted butter
- 2 pinches salt
- 4 tsp espresso
- 120 g mascapone
- 80 g double/heavy cream
- 2-3 tsp powdered Monksweetner
- cacoa powder
- Toast almond flour in a dry pan over medium heat, till fully golden and fragrant (2-4 minutes). Do not skip this dish, it is essential for the taste!
- Put toasted almond flour, sweetner, cinnamon and salt in a small bowl (or straight into the serving container). Add in butter and coffee, mix until thoroughly combined, and form a base in your serving container. Refrigerate while you make the tiramisu cream (don't worry if it is soggy!).
- Add double cream to a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until whipped (2-3 minutes). Set aside.
- Fold in mascarpone, and sweetner to taste.
- Layer the cream ontop of your base in the serving container and either freeze for 30 minutes or refrigerate for a couple hours (or overnight). Serve with a generous dusting of cocoa powder.
I really hope you enjoy this food !!
Let me know your thoughts on this recipe instagram!
P. s.: Have you tuned into the latest podcast episode?
There you can boost yourself with biohacks in nutrition and mental well-being!